Friday, November 30, 2007

Get my car back and ready to start my trip


Today, I go pick up my car. It looks really nice. When I came back a lot of people were watching my car. I hope I will get lots of attraction from all over North America and the campaign will be a success.

Once I get home I want to try to post the picture of the car but blogspot block my blog because they said it was spam. Anyway, I wrote and reported to them and they unlock it for me right away.

Thank you Blogger Team.

I would like to thank you Brian L. Spiteri and his family from Speedpro Imaging (where I put all the pictures in my car). Also he is helping to contact to all the media for me. He is amazing.

Again, Thank you Brian, I really appreciate it. Also I would like to thanks Nick who designed the images of my car.

Well here is my plan for tomorrow.

I will be at Queens Park, Toronto around 11:00 am. I will start my trip around noon to Washington D.C. I am welcome everybody to come and join before I leave.
Thank you and wish me luck.

Si Thu

4 comments:

JEG said...

Indeed she looks lovely... she'll do her job well... all the best on your holidays... although it's got a purpose it will be fun as well as... enjoy it... a big hug going your way...

Anonymous said...

Bro...

It's really cool. Just wanna know how much you spent on it???? Anyway, worth it!!!

Peace

Seo Link Master said...

Fuel is the adrenaline of any car, truck or engine. Thus, it is every vehicle owner's wish to enhance the fuel of their car and save more of it as well. With this in mind, the most innovative fuel-saving tool in the automotive industry was conceptualized and created: the Tornado Fuel Saver. An automotive air channeling tool that creates a swirling air motion, the Tornado Fuel Saver allows the air to move in a faster and more efficient way by whirling air around corners and bends. Hence, more fuel is saved. Search engine optimization, Try to Be happy

黃立行Stanly said...

That's actually really cool!!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色