Thursday, December 6, 2007

Atlanta, GA - 5th Dec'07

I left Chapel Hill at night time and driving to Hight Point, NC to U Nanda Wantha Monastery.
I slept there for the night.
U Nanda and I

In the morning some people from Hight Point came to see me and provide their support.
Thanks for U Nanda and all the friends from ABSDF old commarate.
We discussed and talked about what we should do in the future.
Later I left to Atlanta, GA around 9:30 am.
from the left: Ye Lin Htun, me, Ko Lwin Soe, Than Kyaw Hty and Aung Htun


I arrived Atlanta around 4:30 pm. The highway was full with traffic. I drove around the downtown area because there was no place to park. Around 7:00 pm, I parked my car in front of the CNN building. At the same time the hockey game was finishing and I got a lots of onlookers ' attention. Then, Ma Dolly from Atlanta and Ma Myat family invited me to their house.

Thank you all from Atlanta.
Thank you for your hospitality.

CNN center, Atlanta, GA

No comments: